Is a USDA loan right for you?
The USDA Mortgage is meant to spur homeownership in pre-designated rural and underdeveloped areas. Take advantage of a 0% down-payment with this program!
Benefits of a USDA loan
- 100% financing: That’s right! This program offers 100% financing for qualifying members.
- First time buyer friendly: USDA Rural Loans can be used by first-time buyers and repeat home buyers alike.
- No homeowner counseling required: Unlike some other mortgage programs, the USDA program doesn’t require a homeowner counseling course to qualify.
USDA loan eligibility requirements
- Ability to prove creditworthiness, typically with a credit score of at least 640
- Stable and dependable income
- A willingness to repay the mortgage – generally 12 months of no late payments or collections
- Adjusted household income is equal to or less than 115% of the area median income
- Property serves as the primary residence
- Property is located in a qualified rural area